[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** RE: ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** Holds fulfillment enhancement

Georgette Rogers GRogers at libertylakewa.gov
Thu Jun 10 17:10:06 EDT 2010

Are there any issues with holds fullfiments for single branches.  We are looking at Evergreen and need a lot of information and have several questions that I sent in and haven't been answered, can I put them here on the list serve?

Thank you

Georgette Rogers
Circulation Supervisor
Liberty Lake Municipal Library