[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** Re: Holds fulfillment enhancement

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Fri Jun 11 05:17:39 EDT 2010

To all:

There is an active GPLS IT request regarding this issue.  I've submitted a whitelist containing everyone's address who has been marked with ***SPAM*** in the last few weeks and it will be applied as soon as possible.  If it continues after that measure is put in place, we may have to raise the spam score on the server, which I'm told will likely allow actual spam messages through on the lists (and in individual GPLS-hosted email users' mail).  In any case, please know that we are aware of the problem and are doing what we can to take care of it.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Sharp
PINES Program Manager