[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** RE: Network errors when attempting z39.50 imports

Brandon W. Uhlman brandon at branflakes.net
Mon Jun 14 15:55:41 EDT 2010

Hi, Georgette.

The short answer to your question is yes.

If I recall correctly, OCLC is one of the default Z39.50 targets that
ships with an out-of-the-box installation of Evergreen. We don't use
it here in British Columbia, but I'm pretty sure it's where Georgia
PINES gets their records.

Brandon

Quoting Georgette Rogers <GRogers at libertylakewa.gov>:

> Can records be imported from OCLC?  That is where we retrieve our
> records now.
>
> Thank you
>
> Georgette
>
> Georgette Rogers
> Circulation Supervisor
> Liberty Lake Municipal Library
> 23123 E  Mission Ave
> Liberty Lake, WA 99019
> 509-435-0778
> 1-866-729-8507

Brandon W. Uhlman
President, Lillooet-Camelsfoot TV and Radio Association
641 Victoria St, PO Box 2325
Lillooet, BC   V0K 1V0

(250) 256-7541 | brandon at branflakes.net