[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] a question about inventory

Joy Wandrey jwandrey at washingtonkylibrary.org
Tue Jun 15 14:44:27 EDT 2010

Hi all,
we've recently migrated to Evergreen, and now that we have things pretty
much working the way we want them to, we need to do an inventory,
because our legacy system was losing it's marbles, and about 1900 items
didn't make the migration. Does anyone know an easy way to go about
this? I'm wondering if we can simply scan everything through "item
status", make sure it shows up where and how it should, then run reports
that would show us items in the database that haven't been scanned
lately. (we have some ghost records as well as some books with no record.)
any ideas?
thanks in advance for any help.
Joy

--