[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Library Hierarchy Setup

Raymond Norton admin at lctn.org
Tue Jun 15 15:38:41 EDT 2010

I am ready to customize my new server for our environment. I have read
the docs a bit on this and currently have the lib-setup.cgi page up. I'm
not clear what I can get rid of and change without causing unintended
consequences.

We have a very simple k12, single location environment and will not be
adding new systems or branches. What changes from the example setup
would be recommended for a simple setup like ours?

Raymond