[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] FulfILLment?

drdata at molyneux.com drdata at molyneux.com
Wed Jun 16 15:47:33 EDT 2010

Jenny,

The FulfILLment project website is here:
http://fulfillment-ill.org/

As you will see, the main page confirms Lori's recollection:
"FulfILLment is being developed by Equinox Software, Inc. under contract with
OHIONET."

We have never given a specific date for the length of the project and have
preferred to say that it would take two years. Work has begun and when we are at
a point of sufficient code maturity, we will fill out the website and make the
code available and seek to establish a community about this project. It is also
an open source project.

For now, I will defer to OHIONET on details. The project is a collaborative
effort and I suspect that OHIONET will welcome any other agencies which wish to
join the effort.

Bob
Equinox Software, Inc.