[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Using RFID with Evergreen

Dietrich, Virginia L. gdietrich at ou.edu
Tue Jun 22 09:59:45 EDT 2010

Lori and Rich,

The National Weather Center Library uses RFID self-check-out with the Evergreen software.  We use the 3M RFID tags, and have used it with Evergreen for about a year and a half now.  We also had Equinox install the software, maintain it and host our catalog on their server.  I'm not a tech person, so all I can really say is that the RFID tags work fine.  I'll be happy to try to answer any questions that you have.

Ginny

Ginny Dietrich
Librarian
National Weather Center Library