[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] MARC Edit error

Araik Manukyan araik at flib.sci.am
Tue Jun 29 07:31:46 EDT 2010

Hello list,
We have been working on Evergreen 1.4.0.4 version for two years.

Recently computer power unexpectedly had disconnected.
After rebooting Ubuntu 8.10 server  Evergreen 1.4.0.4  started normally.
But when in staff client 1.4.0.4 we created New marc record and
after  trying to do Action for this record=> MARC Edit
we received the following error
FIXME MARC Editor, my_init: Syntax Error mising=in XML atribute
We have been in similar  situation  before.
We had replaced  ( /openils /lib/perl5/OpenILS/Application/Cat .pm)   file and staff clent started to work  normally.
But  that step can not resolve a problem now.

Could you tell the reason of our problem?

Thank you in advance

Araik
Fundamental Scientific Library of  NAS RA