[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] release with media booking module?

Cynthia Williamson crwbookgirl at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 16:30:33 EDT 2010

Hi - the booking module allows you to book bibliographic and
non-bibliographic items (e.g. equipment, rooms, etc.) for patrons for a
specific time period. We use it so that instructors will have dvds for
specific classes as all of the a/v curriculum support material is purchased
and circulated through the library.  Mohawk paid for the original
development and we're happily using it right now.  We're looking forward to
it being in general release very much, it is still pretty basic (money and
time constraints) and I know folks will be able to help us make it better,
for example  I'm sure lots of people will want a patron interface added - we
didn't need it for our purposes and it would have added lots of time and
money to the development process.
We hear that the release is coming soon, happy to answer any other questions
folks might have, if I can.

Cynthia
Mohawk College
Hamilton ON

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 3:54 PM, Georgette Rogers <GRogers at libertylakewa.gov

--
Vision without execution is hallucination
Thomas Edison