[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Reports Module

Daniluk, Judy jdaniluk at ntrls.org
Mon Mar 1 17:33:55 EST 2010

I'd like a way to put a report title, date and description at the top of the output, so that sometimes you can just print the output without having to pretty it up in Excel.

I'd like to be able to look at a template and know for sure which data elements are represented by the display fields, even if the display header has been changed.

I'd like the Excel output of long numeric barcodes to preserve the format of a long numeric barcode, rather than having it display as a number in scientific notation.

I'd like to be able to run a report and look at its output without having to navigate from the top of the tree folders at every step of the process.

I'd like to be able to bookmark the templates I use regularly.

Judy Daniluk
Technology Consultant, North Texas Regional Library System
6320 Southwest Blvd, Suite 101, Fort Worth, TX 76109
jdaniluk at ntrls.org         817-201-6778 (cell)      817-377-4440 (office)        www.ntrls.org <http://www.ntrls.org/>