[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Check out issue

George Tuttle gtuttle at prlib.org
Wed Mar 17 15:06:15 EDT 2010

Yes by charge, I meant checkout

It has been a long time since I have run across an instance of this
happening and as far as I know, the problem doesn't exist in our version
1.4.0.7.

Once to find instances of double checkouts, I created a report that pulled
up patron checkouts where the Circ ID# was greater than the Copy ID#, and
was able to compile a small list.

George Tuttle
Computer Services Librarian
Piedmont Regional Library System