[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Remote patron authentication

Carolyn Littlejohns carolyn.littlejohns at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 12:55:46 EDT 2010

Hello,

We are currently using SD Horizon but are contemplating Evergreen.  We like
what we've seen so far but wonder about remote patron authentication for
allowing students and faculty to access our databases from home.  We are
currently using Horizon's RPA system which brings up a screen asking college
users to enter their student or employee ID number, and then they're taken
straight into the resources.  What are you using and how does it work with
Evergreen?

Thank you for your help.
Carolyn

Carolyn Littlejohns, Librarian