[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** RE: ***SPAM*** Re: MARCXML sample data for 1.6.0.3?

Linda Jansova skolkova at chello.cz
Mon May 3 01:19:50 EDT 2010

Thank you for the URL! We have tried to import this data set but without
success. However, it has helped us to find out where the problem is (using
the traditional import procedure without the web interface) - incorrect path
to Perl modules in our installation and default setting to US-MARC rather
than MARCXML. We shall now try to fix these...

Linda Jansova and Vaclav Jansa