[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Re: Zipcode Problem

Joel Harbottle joel.r.harbottle at gmail.com
Tue May 18 21:10:18 EDT 2010

Hi Paul,

Our idea is to completely stop having to add the '0' before the actual
postcode, as quite a few staff forget to enter it whilst entering a patrons
details, and then they get the error message about the entry.. it can be a
bit troublesome if you have to enter a new patrons details and also have a
que lining up at the Circ desk, since our Enquiry and Circ desk are
combined.

Kindest Regards,
Joel