[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Acuisition enhancements

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Thu May 20 10:17:41 EDT 2010

I believe the goal is to roll those into release 2.0 which will contain
these and many other KCLS inspired/funded enhancements.  They are going live
on September 26 so that means they will be available by then.  That's what I
heard at the conference (and was happy to hear that the goal was to release
all the KCLS code changes for everyone at the same time as KCLS).