[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ALA in D.C. - Time for another Evergreen Happy Hour!

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Fri May 21 13:14:04 EDT 2010

Hi all-

We're thinking of organizing another Evergreen Happy Hour, much like the one
we had in Portland at PLA last March.

This time our nation's capital will be the place - and it looks as if D.C.
has a number of great meeting places for groups.

So, how many of you will be attending ALA in June?  Would you be up for
sharing a few beers with your fellow Evergreen-ers?

Date/Time:

Saturday, June 26th, 4:30pm-6:30pm

Place:

TBD, based on the kind of response we get

If you plan to attend, please email me at terlaga at biblio.org.

More information to follow .

Hope to see you there!

Amy "Unofficial Evergreen Party Girl" Terlaga

=======================

Amy Terlaga

Assistant Director, User Services

Bibliomation