[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Special diacritics

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Tue May 25 16:05:02 EDT 2010

James,

Yes. PINES has experienced this and has opened a helpdesk ticket with this specific author and Yrsa Sigurðardóttir . While not really an o, many sites and databases will retrieve searches like Hoeg for Høeg or Sigurdardottir for Sigurðardóttir . We were told it would take development for those searches to return the correct authors in Evergreen .

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES Bibliographic Projects & Metadata Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Ste 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304

404.235-7128