[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Hello

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Wed May 26 17:02:13 EDT 2010

Hi Thomas,

Evergreen is community-developed open source software, which means that it is free to download and use however you see fit. You may learn more about Evergreen at the project's home page: http://evergreen-ils.org/ , which contains an FAQ page that you may benefit from reading: http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=faqs:evergreen_faq_1 . Feel free to ask any questions about the specifics of Evergreen on this list. I'm happy to hear you're interested in Evergreen and hope you take the time to follow up. We are a thriving community of developers, system administrators, and end users who will be happy to assist you where we can.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Sharp
PINES Program Manager