[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bibliomation - Two enhancements needed for our schools

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Thu May 27 15:43:26 EDT 2010

Update:

I have received word from both Beth Longwell of Sage Library System (OR) and
Deb Shumaker of Kirtland Community College (MI) that they are interested in
sharing the cost with Bibliomation to have these two Evergreen enhancements
developed by ESI.

We're in the process of getting quotes from ESI and should know within the
next two weeks when these enhancements will be rolled into Evergreen.

Woo-hoo!  That was almost too easy.  :-)

Amy

  _____