[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] local install for testing

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Sat May 29 09:42:02 EDT 2010

Reviving an old thread here, but I wanted to mention (for the sake of those who were following the whole VirtualBox non-free vs. OSE discussion) that I have completely switched to VirtualBox OSE (in the default Ubuntu Lucid repository) and I'm not missing a thing about the free-as-in-beer version.  Thanks, Dan, for challenging my outdated assumptions!  :-)

Chris Sharp
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150