[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Circulation and cataloguing questions

scrlheadlib at mts.net scrlheadlib at mts.net
Thu Nov 4 17:26:53 EDT 2010

I can help with the first one.  After you click on the title go to "actions
for this record" and find the tab "View holds".  For a regional system make
sure the filter box is unchecked and you will see all the holds for that
title.

Sorry, can't help with the cataloging issue.

Please note new email address:  headlib at scrlibrary.mb.ca

Mary Toma
South Central Regional Library
160 Main Street