[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] eiNetwork Request for Information

McIntyre, Mary mcintyrem at einetwork.net
Fri Nov 5 13:43:53 EDT 2010

Please excuse any cross postings.

The eiNetwork is seeking responses to a Request for Information (RFI)
for services related to our implementation of an Evergreen Open Source
ILS.

The eiNetwork (EIN) is a county-wide public library consortium located
near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The EIN serves 45 public libraries with a
total of 75 sites throughout the county.  We are currently running an
Innovative Interfaces Millennium system.

The services for which we are requesting information generally include:

*         Evergreen Open Source ILS software development

*         Server infrastructure planning and sizing services

*         Server and system software provisioning services for the
Evergreen Open Source ILS

*         Evergreen implementation and migration services

*         Training services

The EIN is encouraging organizations as well as individuals to respond
if your organization or you can provide any of the services identified
in the RFI.

The RFI is available on the eiNetwork site at the following link:
http://www.einetwork.net/RFI for Evergreen OS .pdf
<http://www.einetwork.net/RFI%20for%20Evergreen%20OS%20.pdf>

Any questions or requests for additional information should be sent to
Project Coordinator,  Mary McIntyre at mcintyrem at einetwork.net
<mailto:mcintyrem at einetwork.net> .  All responses should be submitted to
the EIN by Monday, November 29, 2010  at 5:00 P.M.

Thank you,

Mary McIntyre

Evergreen Project Coordinator

eiNetwork