[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Linking to fund account in Evergreen 1.6 - funds won't show as encumbered for new item received

Smelts, Dorryce (CHT) Dorryce.Smelts at gov.mb.ca
Mon Nov 8 17:05:30 EST 2010

Hi all,

I'm trying to link a newly received item in Acquisitions to the fund account I've set up for it. I've created  the copy, and added the barcode, but the funds won't show that they have been encumbered. Also, I've tried to search for the newly created item in the OPAC and it won't display. It's visible in Acquisitions, though.

Another item that's mystified me is - filling out the Attribute definition form in setting up the Provider details. What is this form for? It doesn't seem intuitive. Is it related to the holdings definition in the Holding subfield form?

Thanks for any and all advice,

Cheers,
Dorryce

Dorryce Smelts
Head, Government Publications and Library Systems
Manitoba Legislative Library
Manitoba Culture, Heritage and Tourism
Room 100 - 200 Vaughan Street
Winnipeg, MB  R3C 1T5