[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Lanuagees Problems

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Tue Nov 9 12:25:31 EST 2010

2010/11/9 abdo saad <abdelrahmans at hotmail.com>:
> Dear all ,
> I'd like to ask ... evergreen is support Arabic Language?

Yes and no.  Yes in that you could add Arabic bib records and search
for them in the catalog (though how effectively compared to stemmed
base searching in Romance languages I have no idea, nor do I no how
collation/sorting would work with such records).  No in that there are
no Arabic translations for staff and patron interfaces, nor any
support for rendering text from right-to-left.

--
Jason Etheridge