[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** RE: Error when editing

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Thu Nov 11 10:15:56 EST 2010

Dimitri,

Unfortunately, I cannot help you with that question - we have not begun
testing for 1.6 and I don't handle the permissions set-up anyway. Chris
Sharp does that here; but, he is at a library staff training day today.
Hopefully, someone else on the list will be able to help.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy

PINES Bibliographic Projects and Metadata Manager

Georgia Public Library Service,

A Unit of the University System of Georgia

1800 Century Place, Suite 150

Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304

404.235-7128

404.235-7201, fax