[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Making orders in Alpha 4.0

Marjolein Kremer mkr at iisg.nl
Mon Nov 15 10:09:12 EST 2010

Hi,

At the moment we are testing the Alpha 4.0. We have a question.
Is it possible to truncate in the acquisitions module? We could only find an order on the exact title, for example: you can only find Maandagboek  if you type Maandagboek and not when you type Maand
The same goes for the author, you can only find the author if you search for one the exact way you put it in the order. For Example: You can find Kremer, Marjolein if you type Kremer, Marjolein, but not kremer, marjolein.
Has someone had experience with this?

Marjolein Kremer
IISG
Books and Serials Acquisitions