[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Funds in Alpha 4.0

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Wed Nov 17 15:15:35 EST 2010

On 16 November 2010 08:26, Marjolein Kremer <mkr at iisg.nl> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When invoicing in the Alpha 4.0, the costs of serials, shipping costs, taxes etc. are deducted from a fund, but not costs of books. Why?

Hi Marjolein:

As I noted in a different response, I was able to get the book costs
to be deducted from the fund on my trunk (will be beta 3) test system.
So there may be a fix that came in one of the 3 releases that have
come out since alpha 4, or it might be the workflow that I pointed out
in my previous message (manually specifying the costs in "Billed" and
"Paid" columns when you create the invoice for an activated purchase
order).

I hope this helps,
Dan