[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen 2011 Conference - Planning Survey

Rogan Hamby rhamby at florencelibrary.org
Thu Nov 18 08:35:28 EST 2010

It looks good on my iPad and I like the questions.  Do we want to explicitly ask if they went to the last conference so that we take their responses in that context.  For example, it asks if they want more programming but we don't know if they have a basis of comparison to past conferences.

Sent from my iPad