[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Setting up a two library consortia system between US and Europe

James Fournie jfournie at sitka.bclibraries.ca
Thu Nov 18 19:07:50 EST 2010

You may encounter some issues with the time zone discrepancy.  We at
SITKA have encountered some somewhat minor issues with the handful of
sites on Mountain Time versus the bulk of our sites on Pacific Time.
I don't have the specifics off hand, but my understanding is that
because it is only a one hour difference, the problems are only small
inconveniences, such as offsetting library closed dates by an hour.
You may have more problems with a greater time difference.

~James Fournie
BC SITKA