[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Cataloging enhancements for Evergreen

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Tue Nov 23 19:45:39 EST 2010

Hi Peter,

I'm intrigued by your use of IdeaTorrent to capture enhancement requests
from your members.  I'd love to hear how that is working for you and
understand your workflow.  At what point does a good idea become something
you will actually pursue as a development project?  And what do you do next?
 Do you have a team that is doing your own development or are you working
with a 3rd party?  How do you interact with the core developers of Evergreen
throughout this process?

Lori

We've been looking into something like this for RSCEL or maybe the larger
community..

--
Lori Bowen Ayre
Lori.Ayre at galecia.com