[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Unicode in patron's names

Dimitri Gogelia dimitri.gogelia at isystemsinstitute.org
Mon Nov 29 08:19:11 EST 2010

Hi Dan,

First of all, thank you for your reply.
I'm sorry for dalay answer, but only today I saw your answer.
Yes, I have 1.4 version of Evergreen.
I did everything as you wrote, then restart the Evergreen, but without
effect - no changes :(
It is inpossible to find Patron in Staff Client with Georgian (Unicode)
symbols.

What can I do now?

Yours,
Dimitri Gogelia