[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Override Checkout Failure no_matchpoint error

Geoff Brown gebrown at niagaracollege.ca
Wed Oct 6 12:11:52 EDT 2010

Hi All,

It is actually embarrassing how simple the answer is. I got so focussed on it being a bigger issue than it actually was. In the end, it was nothing more than adjusting a circulation modifier in the item attributes.

Thanks!
Geoff

>>> Anoop Atre <anoop.atre at mnsu.edu> 10/06/10 12:05 pm >>>
Geoff
It's nice to know what the solution was in case someone else happens
upon the thread with the same issue. Was it something simple?

Thanks!