[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] We have a problem "Profile group"

Armen armen at flib.sci.am
Fri Oct 22 08:50:20 EDT 2010

Hello List,

in the Fundamental Scientific Library (Armenia) currently we are
implementing circulation module, and I'm facing some  problems..

When (as an administrator) from Circulation->Register Patron I am
registering a patron, then 'Profile Group' (module Groups and

Permissions) is not empty, and I can see patrons (dimmed) and Staff (with
active lines). So I can register a Circulator from that list.

When as a Circulator I am trying to register patrons, then the 'Profile
Group' is empty. So i can't save any patron, being registered as a
Circulator.

My EG verion is: 1_6_0_6.

How to solve the problem?

thanks,