[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] SQL Report - K-12 Schools / Student List with Homeroom

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Thu Sep 2 16:58:02 EDT 2010

I've just posted a new SQL report to the SQL wiki.

I needed to create a list of student records including homeroom info for one
of our K-12 schools, but this query can be easily modified to produce a
borrower list where you need the patron profile group and borrower stat cat
of any sort included.

Thanks to Mike Rylander for helping me figure out how to link the patron
profile group info to the user info.  (He was the quickest one to respond to
my cry of help in the evergreen IRC today.)

You can find the report here:

http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-reports:borrower_lis
t_reports

Don't forget  -  you can post your own SQL queries to the SQL wiki or send
them to me and I can post them for you.

Amy

=======================

Amy Terlaga