[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Community Web Team Notes / 9-2-10

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Wed Sep 8 10:41:06 EDT 2010

I'm with Brandon - here's another warm body that cares about Evergreen.
Count me in, too.  I may not be able to answer everything, but I'd be
willing to help out.  And if I can't answer something, I think I'd be able
to find someone who could.  (And not Jason or Dan - that would sort of
defeat the purpose.)

So you can add me to that feedback email if you're looking for more
volunteers.

Amy