[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Is there a resource for initial setup

Steve Wills steve.wills at lyrasis.org
Fri Sep 10 13:11:23 EDT 2010

Hi Vicki!

There are several documentation initives in the works but as of now there is not a comprehensive Administrators setup guide.
The best place to start is http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php in terms of a repository of pages for admins.   Asking questions in IRC and on the lists helps me a lot.
It also flags what documentation we need to produce the soonest.

We are collectively working on this and could always use more help!

Stev3