[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bib records not indexed - Evergreen 1.6.0.3

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Mon Sep 13 13:22:14 EDT 2010

Dan,

We've opened several helpdesk tickets with ESI and I think it has been discussed on the list before. We were told the normalization would be in a future release.

We are still on 1.4.0.7, so I doubt the normalization is available to us.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES Bibliographic Projects & Metadata Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Ste 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304

404.235-7128