[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] keyword searching question

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Tue Sep 14 11:11:18 EDT 2010

Hi Gordana:

On 14 September 2010 11:05, Gordana Vitez <gvitez at niagaracollege.ca> wrote:
> Thanks to all for the technical and non-technical explanations. We had thought all fields were searched but we've been getting some odd search results that aren't explained by any of the explanations. I have a feeling we'll need to track the oddities to find out if they are just odd or an actual pattern.

It would help a lot if you can describe the odd search results, copy
the search URL (yay Evergreen for having persistent URLs) into the
email, and describe what you were expecting to see. Then we can
probably provide an explanation that would explain your search
results, assuming an out-of-the-box set of indexes.

Dan