[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] IRC developer meeting: Documentation - more followup

Soulliere, Robert robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Wed Sep 15 11:47:19 EDT 2010

Hi Jim

I think a thread on this list is a good place to start. We haven't had a DIG conference call for quite a while and I think the list provides a greater opportunity for participation for those interested since we are not constrained by meeting times and schedules. If details need to be hashed out other communication methods could be arranged to get that done off list if needed.

One of the first objectives would be to determine where to host the documentation. Could it be hosted on the same server as the portal? it would be great for the DocBook generated documentation to be under the evergreen-ils.org domain name so to look more official. Is that a goal or a mandate of the Web committee?

Thanks,
Robert