[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Issue with OPAC display on Firefox

Steve Wills steve.wills at lyrasis.org
Thu Sep 16 12:19:02 EDT 2010

Sorry.  That was a marginally useful post.  In the former case:  totally blank screen, I would have to go to my logs, Apache and in /openils/var/log (probably osrfsys.log to start.)  The totally blank screen would be because Evergreen was having an error server side before it could send anything useful.   The latter, in my case, required better ingesting of records and a cache heater before I started getting results.  I'll dig up links if either of these apply to you.

Stev3