[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Populating Owning Library dropdown in Copy Locations Editor

Metcalf, Steve MetcalfS at evergreen.edu
Thu Sep 16 14:30:58 EDT 2010

I added an Organizational Unit, using lib-setup.cgi, at the same level
as Example System 1 and Example System 2.  Both example systems appear
in the Owning Library dropdown on the client's Local Administration/Copy
Locations Editor screen, but the one I added does not.  I see that the
change I made to the shortname at the Consortium level is not reflected
in the Copy Locations Editor dropdown.  I changed it back to CONS, but
that didn't make my OU appear.

Steve Metcalf
THE EVERGREEN STATE COLLEGE