[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Item Checkout Notes

Elizabeth Thomsen et at noblenet.org
Mon Sep 20 11:30:44 EDT 2010

It would be great to have this as an option that's part of the checkout
process, so that when you're in the middle of checking out a pile of
books and notice a problem you could scan the barcode and check an
option to add the alert right there without interrupting the flow.

Speaking of these alerts, is it possible to have the system
automatically stamp these with the date and user information?  It would
be really helpful to know who entered an alert and when it was entered.
  (This is true for all sorts of notes and alerts in the system.)

--
Elizabeth Thomsen, Member Services Manager
NOBLE: North of Boston Library Exchange
E-mail: et at noblenet.org