[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Issue with OPAC display on Firefox

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 12:45:43 EDT 2010

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 11:59 AM, Jason Etheridge <jason at esilibrary.com> wrote:
>> I'm reviving this thread, because there has been a recent uptick of these
>> complaints from PINES library patrons and staff as well.  We're running
>> Evergreen 1.4.0.7.  We have not been able to investigate this closely
>> because reports we've gotten are not detailed enough for viewing logs
>> usefully.
>
> I've been seeing this, and the fact that it's happening to you on 1.4 makes
> me think it's something different about newer Firefoxes and xulrunners.
>
> I'm using trunk for this run-through.

[snip great analysis]

Jason, we've seen dissimilar, though possibly related issues when one
uses raw dojo, instead of a layer.  In this test, were you using a
dojo layer (such as from a release tarball, where dojo, dijit and
dojox are compiled at Evergreen release time and you have an
openils_dojo.js file in web/js/dojo/dojo/) or were you using a dojo
release package without the custom layer?

--
Mike Rylander