[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Re: MARC for electronic resources

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Thu Sep 30 13:19:23 EDT 2010

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 12:32:44PM -0300, Melissa Belvadi wrote:

> Elizabeth, hi. You might want to look at the redesign we did recently
> (Dan Scott did, following the work of another library), on our Holdings
> area.
> I'm not sure if it answers all of your concerns, but it greatly cleans
> up the copy area, and we changed the wording of the "no copies" message
> to instead direct them to find the 856 link or other local holdings note
> above.
>
> example:
> http://islandpines.roblib.upei.ca/opac/en-CA/skin/roblib/xml/rdetail.xml?r=813898&ol=4&t=ebrary%20nursing&tp=keyword&l=4&d=2&hc=196&rt=keyword

To give credit where it is due, I simply applied Bill Ott's patch for
holdings display, modified to accommodate UPEI's customizations:
http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS-Contrib/browser/grpl/trunk/OneLinePerItem

Kudos to Bill / GRPL for coming up with a nice clean design for the
holdings display area!

Dan