[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] OCLC Connexion port for Evergreen?

Hedge, Donna hedged at einetwork.net
Fri Apr 1 13:43:16 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am looking to use Connexions and bring OCLC records into our Evergreen system.  I have been told that by using the Connexions browser that I can configure it to export to a local system as long as I populate the export settings with host name and port information.  I am using a Gateway Export but I'm not sure what port number to use.  OCLC Customer Support said to use the port that Evergreen uses.  I have tried with our existing port that we have configured for our z39.50 connection in Evergreen, but that does not work.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Donna Hedge
eiNetwork
412-578-2567