[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Open-ILS email list archives - an unusual request

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Tue Apr 5 10:07:48 EDT 2011

As far as what we *can* do goes, we can edit our own copy of the archived message(s), but that would not affect the other copies of the message that exist on the web.  I don't *think* there's an option to strip names from archived messages, but I probably wouldn't want it to work that way (speaking for myself here) in any case.

Thanks for your feedback, Nathan - it's exactly the kind of opinion I was looking for.