[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Showing online resources in the OPAC

Soulliere, Robert robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Thu Apr 7 15:41:45 EDT 2011

Hi  Vicki,

There is a bit of an explanation on cataloguing electronic resources  in the documentation here which explains the second method:
http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/1.6/draft/html/electronicresourcesvisible.html

The advantages of the second method is that it provides a bit more flexibility on where items will be visible and makes it easier to adjust later via cataloguing as apposed to using SQL.

Regards,
Robert

Robert Soulliere, BA (Hons), MLIS
Systems Librarian