[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Showing online resources in the OPAC

Vicki Reeves vickir at beau.org
Thu Apr 7 18:29:12 EDT 2011

Thanks, everybody, for the help with this one.  I can't experiment today
because our Evergreen server went down and we're working at getting it
back up.  (May I say that jabberd has a nasty bite?  And so do our
circulators who have been scanning books into vi files all day - I
hadn't gotten around to testing the offline circ stuff so I had to take
the blame on that one.)

Hopefully tomorrow well figure out what works best for our online
resource records and get those details back to the list.