[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Offline Circ error

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Wed Apr 13 15:34:01 EDT 2011

Hi Sue,

We encountered an error similar to your reported one with one of our new
libraries that used offline circulation for a brief time during their
transition to go-live a couple weeks ago.

I found that in the archive results file, there appeared to be instances
where some extra brackets found their way into the data and the system
didn't handle the parsing very well (i.e. the crash we see).  When I
removed these bad lines from the results data file, the offline
management interface stopped crashing out on me and I was able to view
the offline transactions (minus the bad entries).

I'll try to get some more succinct details written up to begin an
Evergreen bug ticket on this issue.

We're using Evergreen 2.0.2 presently.

-- Ben

--