[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] implementing Summon with Evergreen

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Tue Apr 19 14:36:24 EDT 2011

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 1:58 PM, Aaron Zsembery <azsembery at pls-net.org> wrote:
> Deleted Records Export: Deleted records are still in the system, they just have the "deleted" flag in the Bib record set to true, so you can run reports on them if needed.
>
> Deleted Records Export: We have a report that runs every week which grabs all of the bib records deleted in the last week and returns the following information about them: Last edit date, Last editor, Create date, ISBN, OCLC number, Record ID, Title and Author. This allows us to update our holdings in OCLC and it works well.

There's also the fast-extract utility, which probably needs some TLC
before use, but can export new, modified, and deleted records based on
a specified edit date.  The deleted records will have the correct
Leader information in MARC for indicating that they're "deleted",
though I forget what this is exactly.

http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS/browser/trunk/Open-ILS/src/extras/fast-extract.in

--
Jason Etheridge